How Can You File a Complaint or Check a Complaint Status?
Dear clients, we understand your fears and we appreciate your contact with our team to submit your complaints. To file your complaints, send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org providing us with the following:
- Your name
- Transaction reference number
- Description of your problem
You can also call us on 920028050 to file a complaint or check the status of an existing one.
Note. Handling and resolving complaints takes 2-3 business days.
We take all necessary measures to solve any issue that may come to the surface, and if the client decides to file a complaint, we do our best to handle and resolve their complaint in a maximum of 2-3 business days.
Detecting and Preventing Fraud
We take all the necessary measures to detect and prevent fraud. Our system of detecting and analyzing risks brings to our attention the procedures that require investigation. In the following we list some of the steps we take to detect and prevent fraud:
- Verifying the client’s IP address
- Verifying billing and shipping address for the payment method used
- Calling the phone number in the booking
- Giving special attention to the investigation of high-value bookings